Anmeldefrist verlängert: 10. April! 27 Times Cinema - jetzt bewerben und nach Venedig fahren!
Der europäische Zusammenschluss der Programmkinos EUROPA CINEMAS ruft wieder auf zur Bewerbung für 27 TIMES CINEMA! Das heißt: Bist du unter 25, cinephil und möchtest zum internationalen Filmfestival nach Venedig als Juror*in fahren (29. August – 10. September 2023)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt – alle Infos hier – international, also auf englisch! Let’s go!
Be part of this year’s 27 TIMES CINEMA!
Launched jointly in 2010 by the European Parliament, Giornate degli Autori and Europa Cinemas, 27 Times Cinema will welcome 27 filmgoers who will represent a film theatre of the Europa Cinemas network as well as one of the 27 member states of the European Union. The selected 27 are going to be the Ambassadors of the LUX Audience Award 2024 starting as of June 2023 until the Award ceremony in 2024.
The highlight of this initiative will take place during the Venice Film Festival making the dream of 27 young European moviegoers come true! The 27 youngsters will be part of the Giornate degli Autori Jury and will award a prize to the best film of this year’s selection.
The European Parliament will cover the costs of accommodation and travel for each participant for the whole duration of the event (13 days), while Europa Cinemas will take care of their daily allowance and Giornate will be in charge of the organization and the festival accreditation.
Who can participate?
Film-lovers aged between 18 and 25, who:
– Have excellent oral and written English skills
– Are active on Socials (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat; Tik Tok)
– Have skills in podcasting, blogging, video editing, photographing or any other communication tool;
– Can write professional articles and blog posts.
How to apply?
1. Shoot a video in which you explain what Europe means to you. Start the video by
saying “Europe for me is…” Make it fun and original!
– Shoot it in English
– In high resolution (Full HD: 1920×1080 px) and with an excellent audio recording,
– Duration: 30 seconds,
– The video should contain the following information: Name and country of origin.
– Send via wetransfer.
2. Fill in the online form.
Filled out in English. All questions must be answered. Incomplete forms cannot be taken into account.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday, 10th of April 23:59.